The conference Mössbauer Spectroscopy in Materials Science 2012 is organized by NH CONGRESS OLOMOUC (http://www.nh-olomouc.cz/en/).
Scientific content of the conference is guaranteed by the Regional Centre of Advanced Technologies and Materials (www.rcptm.com), Palacký University, Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Conference topics are:
- Nanomaterials, nanostructures, nanocomposites, core-shell nanoparticles, thin films
- Nanomaterials in biomedicine
- Magnetism, magnetic nanoparticles, molecular magnets
- Solid-state chemistry and physics
- Environmental, catalytic, biologic, medical applications
- Earth Science, Mineralogy and Archaeology
- Industrial applications, corrosion
- Nuclear forward scattering in materials science
- Instrumentation, software
More on conference website: http://msms2012.upol.cz