Location: 17. listopadu 12, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Phone: (+420) 58 563 4767
Fax: (+420) 585 634 761
Quantum chemical calculations: transition metal complexes, carbon nanostructures, interactions in atomic clusters. Quantum Monte Carlo simulations. Rovibrational spectroscopy of small molecules.
1999 – 2004 M.Sc.: study at the University of Ostrava, specialization: Mathematics and Physics
2004 – 2009 Ph.D.: study at the Institute of Physical Chemistry, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology (specialization: Physical Chemistry, Ph.D.
- F. Karlicky and M. Otyepka, “First Step in the Reaction of Zerovalent Iron with Water,” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL THEORY AND COMPUTATION, vol. 7, iss. 9, pp. 2876-2885, 2011.
- P. Svrckova, A. Vitek, F. Karlicky, I. Paidarova, and R. Kalus, “Theoretical modeling of ionization energies of argon clusters: Nuclear
delocalization effects,” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, vol. 134, iss. 22, 2011.
- F. Karlicky, B. Lepetit, R. Kalus, and F. X. Gadea, “Vibrational spectrum of Ar-3(+) and relative importance of linear and
perpendicular isomers in its photodissociation,” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, vol. 134, iss. 8, 2011.
- R. Zboril, F. Karlicky, A. B. Bourlinos, T. A. Steriotis, A. K. Stubos, V. Georgakilas, K. Safarova, D. Jancik, C. Trapalis, and M. Otyepka, “Graphene Fluoride: A Stable Stoichiometric Graphene Derivative and its
Chemical Conversion to Graphene,” SMALL, vol. 6, iss. 24, pp. 2885-2891, 2010.
- K. Oleksy, F. Karlicky, and R. Kalus, “Structures and energetics of helium cluster cations: Equilibrium
geometries revisited through the genetic algorithm approach,” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, vol. 133, iss. 16, 2010.