Location: Šlechtitelů 11, Olomouc
Phone: (+420) 58 563 4955
Fax: (+420) 58 563 4958
Preparation and application of noble metal and semi-conductive nanoparticles
Surface modification of nanoparticles
SERS (surface-enhanced Raman scattering spectroscopy)
Mgr.: Physical Chemistry, Charles University
Ph.D.: Physical Chemistry, Charles UniversityInterface of Physics
Chemistry and Computing Science with Biology, University Paris VI
- K. Siskova, J. Tucek, L. Machala, E. Otyepkova, J. Filip, K. Safarova, J. Pechousek, and R. Zboril, “Air-stable nZVI formation mediated by glutamic acid: solid-state
storable material exhibiting 2D chain morphology and high reactivity in
aqueous environment,” JOURNAL OF NANOPARTICLE RESEARCH, vol. 14, iss. 4, 2012.
- A. B. Bourlinos, K. Safarova, K. Siskova, and R. Zboril, “The production of chemically converted graphenes from graphite fluoride,” CARBON, vol. 50, iss. 3, pp. 1425-1428, 2012.
- J. Filip, R. A. Yngard, K. Siskova, Z. Marusak, V. Ettler, P. Sajdl, V. K. Sharma, and R. Zboril, “Mechanisms and Efficiency of the Simultaneous Removal of Metals and
Cyanides by Using Ferrate(VI): Crucial Roles of Nanocrystalline
Iron(III) Oxyhydroxides and Metal Carbonates,” CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL, vol. 17, iss. 36, pp. 10097-10105, 2011.
- K. Siskova, K. Safarova, J. H. Seo, R. Zboril, and M. Mashlan, “Non-chemical approach toward 2D self-assemblies of Ag nanoparticles via
cold plasma treatment of substrates,” NANOTECHNOLOGY, vol. 22, iss. 27, 2011.
- K. Siskova, B. Vlckova, P. Turpin, A. Thorel, and M. Prochazka, “Laser Ablation of Silver in Aqueous Solutions of Organic Species:
Probing Ag Nanoparticle-Adsorbate Systems Evolution by Surface-Enhanced
Raman and Surface Plasmon Extinction Spectra,” JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY C, vol. 115, iss. 13, pp. 5404-5412, 2011.
- K. Siskova, M. Kubala, P. Dallas, D. Jancik, A. Thorel, P. Ilik, and R. Zboril, “The effect of surface modification on the fluorescence and morphology of
CdSe nanoparticles embedded in a 3D phosphazene-based matrix:
nanowire-like quantum dots,” JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, vol. 21, iss. 4, pp. 1086-1093, 2011.