Address: 17. listopadu 12, Olomouc
Phone: (+420) 585 634 486
|2004–2007||Bc., Chemistry, Palacký University in Olomouc|
|2007–2009||Mgr., Inorganic Chemistry, Palacký University in Olomouc|
|2009–2010||Teaching of Chemistry for a secondary school, Palacký University in Olomouc|
|2009–2014||Ph.D., Inorganic Chemistry, Palacký University in Olomouc|
|from 2011||Researcher, Dept. Inorganic Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc|
- Transition metal complexes (Au, Ag, Mn, Fe, Pt atd.)
- Biological (anti-inflammatory, etc.) activity of gold complexes
- Study of magnetic measurements of selected transition metals (Mn, Fe, etc.)
- Basic course in laboratory work (AFC/LABT, AFC/ZPL)
- Practice in inorganic chemistry (AFC/AGCC)
- General Chemistry seminar (AFC/OBC1)
- Chemical Nomenclature (AFC/CHN1)
- Publications (WoS): 5
- Citations (WoS): 25
- H-index: 2
- Patents: 1 national utility model (CZ 22616 U1) and 1 national patent (CZ 303649 B6)
Foreign research stays
- From March to May 2008 – Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA, USA (study of guanine-N-oxides and their transition metal, especially iron(III) and silver(I), complexes)
- From May to July 2013 – Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, SK (study of 2,2’-bipyridine or 1,10-phenanthroline and their transition metal, especially copper(II), complexes)
I. Nemec, T. Šilha, R. Herchel, Z. Trávníček, Towards a better understanding of magnetic exchange mediated by hydrogen bonds in Mn(III)/Fe(III) salen-type supramolecular dimers, Dalton Trans. 2014, 43, 15602-15616.
T. Šilha, M. Čajan, Z. Trávníček, Investigation of Ag(I) complexes involving 6-(benzylamino)purine derivatives, Monatsh. Chem. 2013, 144, 1797-1806.
I. Nemec, T. Šilha, R. Herchel, Z. Trávníček, Investigation of magnetic exchange pathways in heterotrinuclear manganese(III) Schiff base complexes involving tetrathiocyanidoplatinate(II) bridge, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2013, 5781-5789
T. Šilha, I. Nemec, R. Herchel, Z. Trávníček, Structural and magnetic characterizations of the first manganese(III) Schiff base complexes involving hexathiocyanidoplatinate(IV) bridges, CrystEngComm 2013, 15, 5351-5358.
Z. Trávníček, P. Štarha, J. Vančo, T. Šilha, J. Hošek, P. Suchý Jr., G. Pražanová, Anti-inflammatory active gold(I) complexes involving 6‑substituted-purine derivatives, J. Med. Chem. 2012, 55, 4568–4579.