(registered by Web of Science)
- J. Tucek, R. Zboril, A. Namai, and S. Ohkoshi, “epsilon-Fe2O3: An Advanced Nanomaterial Exhibiting Giant Coercive Field, Millimeter-Wave Ferromagnetic Resonance, and Magnetoelectric Coupling,” CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, vol. 22, iss. 24, pp. 6483-6505, 2010.
- R. Zboril, F. Karlicky, A. B. Bourlinos, T. A. Steriotis, A. K. Stubos, V. Georgakilas, K. Safarova, D. Jancik, C. Trapalis, and M. Otyepka, “Graphene Fluoride: A Stable Stoichiometric Graphene Derivative and its Chemical Conversion to Graphene,” SMALL, vol. 6, iss. 24, pp. 2885-2891, 2010.
- A. Necas, L. Urbanova, T. Fuerst, P. Zencak, and P. Tucek, “Mathematical Modelling of Crack Fractography after Implant Failure of Titanium 4.5 LCP Used for Flexible Bridging Osteosynthesis in a Miniature Pig,” ACTA VETERINARIA BRNO, vol. 79, iss. 4, p. 621-U127, 2010.
- P. Banas, D. Hollas, M. Zgarbova, P. Jurecka, M. Orozco, T. E. Cheatham III, J. Sponer, and M. Otyepka, “Performance of Molecular Mechanics Force Fields for RNA Simulations: Stability of UUCG and GNRA Hairpins,” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL THEORY AND COMPUTATION, vol. 6, iss. 12, pp. 3836-3849, 2010.
- P. Florova, P. Sklenovsky, P. Banas, and M. Otyepka, “Explicit Water Models Affect the Specific Solvation and Dynamics of Unfolded Peptides While the Conformational Behavior and Flexibility of Folded Peptides Remain Intact,” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL THEORY AND COMPUTATION, vol. 6, iss. 11, 3285, pp. 3569-3579, 2010.