|2001 – 2008||Postgradual study Physics in Palacký University in Olomouc, thesis: Physical processes of air fluorescence|
|1996 – 2001||Palacký University in Olomouc, Physics and Metrology, diploma thesis: Simulations in optical topography|
|March 2002||Geneve, Switzerland, training of C++ programming in particle physics|
|August 2003||Cargese, France, Summer school of particle physics|
|2009 – present||Scientific employee at the Join Laboratory of Optics of Palacký University and the Institute of Physics of Academy of Science of Czech Republic, Olomouc|
|2008||Software design engineer & Team Leader, Honeywell Aerospace GDC, Brno|
|2002 – 2007||Scientific employee at the Join Laboratory of Optics of Palacký University and the Institute of Physics of Academy of Science of Czech Republic, Olomouc|
- Detectors for applications in particle physics and astrophysics including construction of optical parts, thin film deposition, Monte Carlo simulations of detector parts (optimization).
- Monitoring of laser welding process by means of optical emission of plasma.
- The Pierre Auger Observatory, Malargue, Argentina
- ATLAS Experiment, CERN, Switzerland
- Cherenkov Telescope Array (CTA)