- Sep 2014 – Present – Ph.D. Student of Analytical Chemistry, Palacký University in Olomouc, Faculty of Science, Department of Analytical Chemistry, Analytical chemistry, material and surface analysis
- Sep 2011 – Aug 2013 – Master of Science (Mgr.) in Environmental Geology, Palacký University in Olomouc, Faculty of Science, Department of Geology, Methods of laboratory research, material geology, hydrogeology, mineralogy
- Sep 2008 – Aug 2011 – Bachelor of Science (Bc.) in Environmental Geology, Palacký University in Olomouc, Faculty of Science, Department of Geology, Microscopy of rocks, industrial waste (slag, fly ash..) and building materials, General geology, geochemistry and environmental chemistry
- Feb 2014 – Present – Junior Researcher, Regional Centre of Advanced Technologies and Materials, Palacký University in Olomouc, Geopolymers research, waste management (CRT glass, electroplating sludge, fly ash)
- July 2012 – Jan 2014 – Environmental Geologist, Aquatest a.s., Olomouc division, Remediation geology (area remediation of the old pharmaceutical company), water and soil sampling, water and soil analysis (ICP-MS)
- May 2012 – July 2012 – Laboratory Assistant, URGA , s.r.o., Olomouc, Preparation of standards for XRF analysis, accuracy testing of the analyzer
Environmental geochemistry, Waste management, Materials Chemistry, Geopolymer materials, XPS analysis of solid, powder materials and liquids, XPS depth profiling of multilayers, XPS spectra evaluation, XRF analysis, Optical microscopy with microthermometric chamber.