- 2010 – M.Sc. degree in analytical chemistry, Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine
- 2015 – Ph.D. degree in analytical chemistry, Palacky University Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 2013 – University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA, group of prof. F. Tureček.
- 2016 – University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, skupina prof. K. Schuga
- Development of mass spectrometric methods for investigation of historical and art objects.
- Supercritical fluid chromatography/mass spectrometry of new designer drugs.
- Pauk, V. Havlíček, B. Papoušková, P. Sulovský, K Lemr, Simultaneous identification of historical pigments Prussian blue and indigo in paintings by electrospray mass spectrometry, J. Mass. Spectrom. 48 (2013) 927–930. doi: 10.1002/jms.3228.
- Pauk, P. Barták, K. Lemr, Characterization of natural organic colorants in historical and art objects by high-performance liquid chromatography, J. Sep. Sci. 37 (2014) 3393–3410. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201400650.