- Development of 3D sensors and their application, research of physical limits of 3D sensors.
Vzdělání a kvalifikace
|1999||Ph.D. Optics, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg|
|1999||Researcher, Joint Laboratory of Optics|
|2011||Member of the project RCPTM-Team|
- 2004 (Apr – Sep) at UEC Tokyo, Japan, group of Prof. M. Takeda,
- 2012 (May) at University Stuttgart, group of Prof. W. Osten.
- 2014 (July) at University Stuttgart, group of Prof. W. Osten.
Author or co-author of 13 papers in international journals. More than 70 citations.
Vybrané publikace za posledních 5 let
- P. Pavlíček, Optical methods for the measurement of the shape of objects and their measurement uncertainty, 19th Polish-Slovak-Czech Optical Conference on Wave and Quantum Aspects of Contemporary Optics, edited by Agnieszka Popiołek-Masajada, Wacław Urbańczyk, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9441, 94411K-1 – 94411K-8 (2014).
- P. Pavlíček, G. Häusler, Methods for optical shape measurement and their measurement uncertainty. International Journal of Optomechatronics 8, 292 – 303 (2014).
- P. Pavlíček and V. Michálek, White-light interferometry – Envelope detection by Hilbert transform and influence of noise. Opt. Lasers. Eng. 50, 1063 – 1068 (2012).
- P. Pavlíček and O. Hýbl, White-light interferometry on rough surfaces—measurement uncertainty caused by noise, Appl. Opt. 51, 465 – 473 (2012).
- P. Pavlíček, Measurement uncertainty of white-light interferometry on optically rough surfaces, in: J. Awrejcewicz (Ed.), Numerical simulations of physical and engineering processes, InTech, Rijeka, 2011, pp. 491 – 502.
- P. Pavlíček and M. Takeda, Similarities and Differences between Spatial Coherence Profilometry and White-light Interferometry, In. Proc. of International Conference on Advanced Phase Measurement Methods in Optics and Imaging 2010, 16 – 21 May in Ascona, P. K. Rastogi and E. Hack eds., AIP Conference Proceedings 1236, pp 161-166.