- 2001-2004: B.Sc. Chemistry, Kerala University, India
- 2004-2006: M.Sc. Chemistry, Kerala University, India
- 2012-present: Ph.D. Physical Chemistry, Palacky University, Czech Republic
- Synthesis of iron oxides and their applications in catalysis and water treatment.
- Synthesis of core/shell nanoparticles and their applications in catalysis.
- Microwave assisted synthesis of metal oxides.
- Boston College, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A, 12/12/2014 – 11/02/2015.
- 248th ACS National Meeting and Exposition (San Francisco, USA) – 9- 16 August, 2014 – Poster Title- “Morphology Driven Micro-Mesoporous Iron oxides for Decomposition of hydrogen peroxide and Degradation of Organic Contaminants”.
- Fourth International Conference on Hybrid Materials (Sitges, Spain)- 9-13 March 2015- Poster Title- ‘‘ Bimetallic Pd@Pt core-shell nanocatalyst for highly efficient hydrogenation reactions’’.
- K. K. R. Datta, E. Petala, K. J. Datta, J. Perman, J. Tucek, P. Bartak, G. Zoppellaro, M. Otyepka, R. Zboril : NZVI Modified Magnetic Filter Paper with High Redox and Catalytic Activities for Advanced Water Treatment Technologies, Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 15673-15676.