Highly efficient in removal of
- Inorganic compounds such as Arsenic, Uranium, Zinc, Copper, Nickel (and many other heavy metals), metal cyanides, phosphates, sulfates, etc.
- Organic compounds such as hormones, pesticides, pharmaceutical compounds, etc.
- Biological pollutants such as Cyanobacteria
Properties of Ferrate materials
- High oxidative potential (electron acceptor) due to Fe in high valence state
- Highly effective against wide spectrum of pollutants
- Disinfecting effect against various microorganisms (Cryptoporidium, Coliforms, Salmonella, etc.)
- Coagulation and fiocculation capacity
- Increasing pH value
- High reactivity and low reagent consumption
- Reaction products are benign iron oxides with high surface area which is advantageously useful for additional sorption
- Environmentally friendly material
- Low cost comparing to conventional technologies
- Product based on Ferrate (IV, V or VI, or their combination) with outstanding oxidation capacity
- Oxidation/disinfection properties are accompanied with high sorption capacity of reaction products
- Soluble material stable in solutions at high pH
- Stable in solid form at dry conditions
And much more...
- We are able to offer custom modified Fe-based nanomaterials
- Any additional information on request
Any additional information on request: firstname.lastname@example.org