- 2013 – to date – Ph.D. study in Applied physics, Palacký University in Olomouc
- 2011 – 2013 – Master (Mgr.) – Nanotechnology, Palacký University in Olomouc
- 2008 – 2011 – Bachelor (Bc.) – Radiology assistant, Palacký University in Olomouc
1.2.2014 – to date
- Study of ferrates(VI) deconvolution using freeze quench and low temperature Mössbauer spectroscopy;
- Preparation materials in flow through high pressure reactor (up to 20 bar, from -100° C to 650° C) and their XPS characterization;
- XPS analysis (including mapping and depth profiling) of nanomaterials (core-shell particles, thin films, powders etc.);
- XPS analysis of frozen/heated samples (from -120° C up to
- Mössbauer spectroscopy in materials science 2012, Olomouc, Czech Republic, Poster section
- Nanocon 2013, Brno, Czech Republic, Poster section (Honorable mention)
- European Symposium on Atomic Spectrometry ESAS 2014 & 15th Czech – Slovak Spectroscopic Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, Poster section
M. Petr, K. Šišková, L. Machala, J. Kašlík, K. Šafářová and R. Zbořil, Laser-induced transformations of zero-valent iron particles, AIP Conf. Proc. 1489, 47 (2012).
M. Petr, K. Machalová Šišková, L. Machala and R. Zbořil, Laser-induced transformations of zero-valent iron, Nanocon 2013 Conf. Proc.
M. Havrdova, K. Hola, J. Skopalik, K. Tomanková, M. Petr, O. Kozak, K. Safarova, K. Polakova, A. B. Bourlinos, J. Tucek, R. Zboril, Toxicity of Carbon Dots – Effect of Surface Chemistry on Viability, Reactive Oxygen Species and Cell Cycle, Chem Mater. 2015. (submitted)